Ronald McDonald House Charities - Globally
Since its inception in 1974 Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC) believes when you change a child’s life, you change a family’s, which can change a community and, ultimately, the world.
As pioneers of providing family-centered care, RMHC strives to be part of the solution by improving the lives of children and their families, by providing programs that strengthen families during difficult times.
Through a strong network of RMHC Chapters around the world, we are able to identify needs and carry out the RMHC mission on the ground.
Making a difference around the world for over 40 years:
- 65 countries and regions have RMHC programs and services.
- 8.9 million children and their families are served by RMHC each year around the world.
- 20,000 families benefit from RMHC family-centered programs around the world each day – saving over $649 million in meal and lodging costs annually.
- 365 Ronald McDonald Houses in 42 countries and regions.
- 219 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in 23 countries and regions.